Enjoy the city of Maastricht! "Mestreech" - as the locals call our city - is as much fun during the week as on the weekends. There is always a reason to visit the beautiful southern part of the Netherlands! Stay in a modern room. In the morning you can indulge in a delicious breakfast and a glass of sparkling wine. Oh, and don't forget to pick up the local delicacy 'Limburgse vlaai' at the speciality bakery on our street.
- Overnight stay in a room of choice
- Breakfast with a glass of bubbles included
- Enjoy a late check-out up to 14:00 hrs
- Limburgian sweet pie, to take home
Good to know
- Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancel before 16:00 on the day before arrival This reservation is guaranteed until 18:00 on the day of arrival. A guarantee does not apply.
- Children and Extra Beds
- Children of all ages are welcome.
Children from 0 to 3 years old will be charged no extra fee when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged € 5 per person per night when using a baby cot.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged EUR 25 per person per night and an extra bed is added.
- Max. number of extra beds / cots
- Availability of an extra bed or baby cot is always on request and must be confirmed by the hotel.
Surcharges are not automatically included in the total amount and must be paid separately during the stay.
- Extra info
Based on two persons. Excluding city tax at € 5,13 p.p.p.n.
- Payment options